The year 2023 is here and it is time to look forward to the new games which will be launched on the next-gen console platforms. But the games we are expecting should be better than the average and it is no surprise that we are all skeptical after the disastrous launch of Cyberpunk 2077.
But when all things are said and done, it is a fact that 2023 will eventually have an extremely slow start, with only a few worthwhile titles coming out.
So, today let’s cover the games which will come out in January.
Platform :PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5 & Stadia
Release date: Jan 20
Agent 47 is back for another round of murder and mayhem, and users are recommended to watch out for their necks. The best part of the game is that it will offer new grounds for users to execute assassinations, which includes Dubai, Chongqing, China, and Dartmoor, England. العاب دومينو Hitman 3 cuts back on the goofiness in favor of a more serious story and austere visual style.
Release date: Jan. 26
Stronghold: Warlords is a real-time strategy game in which players have to build up their kingdoms and fortify against enemy attacks. It’s been over six years since the last original Stronghold game, but hopefully, developer Firefly Studios has spent the time well. Well, let us just wait and see what the game will bring to the table.
Platform: PC & Xbox Series X
Release date: Jan. 28
The Medium is the first Xbox X exclusive of 2023 and it comes from the horror masters at Bloober Team (Observer, Layers of Fear), featuring a unique dual-world mechanic in which players navigate the “real world” and a dark spirit realm at the same time.
Gods Will Fall
Platform: PC, Xbox One, PS5, Switch & Stadia
Release date: Jan. 29
Gods Will Fall a new action-RPG game that is inspired by Celtic myth, Gods Will Fall provides players with a team of eight randomized warriors on a quest to take down 10 cruel deities. Though there are a lot of games like this out there, hopefully, Gods Will Fall has hacked out a unique niche for itself. بي اوت مباشر
Platform: PC, Xbox One, PS4 & Switch
Release date: Jan. 28
Ouija promises an interesting story filled with unique and mysterious characters…and the ability to craft various hats. Your weapon of choice is the Harpoon of Legend, which can be used to skewer your enemies but also instantly grapple around levels, allowing for some unique acrobatics and challenges. موقع باى بال
Full List of Games Worth Watching in January:
- Yaga (PC, Xbox One, PS4, Switch & Apple Arcade, Jan. 12)
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World – Complete Edition (PC, Xbox One, PS4, Switch & Stadia, Jan 14)
- Writhe (Switch, Jan. 15)
- Hitman 3 (PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5 & Stadia, Jan 20)
- Terapia (PC, Xbox One, PS4 & Switch, Jan. 20)
- Orange Cast (PC, Jan. 21)
- Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy (PC, PS4, PS5 & Switch, Jan. 26)
- Cyber Shadow (PC, Xbox One, PS4 & Switch, Jan. 26)
- Stronghold: Warlords (PC, Jan. 26)
- Encoder (PC, Jan. 26)
- The Medium (PC & Xbox Series X, Jan. 28)
- Ouija (PC, Xbox One, PS4 & Switch, Jan. 28)
- Sword of the Necromancer (PC, Xbox One, PS4 & Switch, Jan. 28)
- Gods Will Fall (PC, Xbox One, PS5, Switch & Stadia, Jan. 29)
- Re: Zero − Starting Life in Another World: The Prophecy of the Throne (PC, PS4 & Switch, Jan. 29)
This are some of the games that will come in the month of January. Ofcourse the list may get changed and not all the titles might be released. For more info, stay tuned.