There are 6 Inazuma Buried Chest in Genshin Impact and players are going to love the rewards they have to offer.
Genshin Impact 2.4 has a lot of new content that will keep you hooked on the game for a long while. Among the many new things to do in the game, finding the Inazuma Buried chest is an interesting one. There are 6 Buried chests within Inazuma that players need to find in the game. They are worth the try as they will offer some valuable rewards.
To know more about the chests and the guide, read the article down below.
The Inazuma Buried Chests
The region of Inazuma splits up into two separate islands. This means there is a vast area to cover to find all the 6 buried chests. But before we start, players need to do these in order to be eligible.
The first important thing is that players need to be at Adventure Rank 30 and the second requirement is that, they need to complete the Archon quest titled, “The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia.” Now, there are three islands within the region, called Narukami, Yashiori and Tsurumi. These are the islands of interest and players need to unlock them first.
Now the buried chest division along the three islands are in this way, you will find 3 buried chests in Narukami island, 2 buried chests in Yashiori island and the last one at Tsurumi island.
Locations of Inazuma Buried Chests
The exact locations for the chests are as follows;
- Players will find one buried chest around a Kitsune Statue, located west of the Grand Narukami Shrine. Use Memento Lens and the spot for the buried chest will glow up.
- The second buried chest can be found at the western part of the grassy area, right below a tree.
- The third buried chest can be found on a small island located west of Inazuma city. It should be at the tip of the Southern beach.
- Players need to complete a quest for a buried chest, available at the serpent’s head on Yashiori Island. After the quest is completed, players need to go to Higi Village for the fourth buried chest.
- The fifth buried chest can be found at the centre of the circular structure near the fort Mumei.
- The sixth and final chest can be found in Tsurumi island. The chest is guarded by two Hilchurls and is located Moshiri Ceremonial Site. Defeat them both to claim the final Inazuma buried chest.
These chests will rewards players with many valuable items like Mora, Enchantment Ore, weapons and more. But the most impressive drop from this is the Primogems.
Be sure to follow us for more Genshin Impact and other gaming Guides, How to’s and Tutorials.