Demi-Human Ashes – You’ve been playing and definitely enjoying Elden ring, but have you ever been in a situation when you have a ton of opponents in a group to fight or there’s a boss who’s not easy to defeat in situations like these you can you can use the Demi-Human ashes! keep scrolling down the article to know what are these and how can you attain them.
Never Heard of Demi-Human Ashes?
So by using these you get to summon five brutish demi-human apemen. This group certainly brings a brut force with them and if you summon them when the sun goes down you’ll get to see bloody red eyes giving them an enhanced attack Power. They can easily destroy or distract an enemy with their mighty smashes and sword slashes!
The disadvantage of using them is that they are fragile and can easily be destroyed by using an AoE attack, more than this they are least interested in avoiding the enemy’s attack so if mistakenly you are within the attack radius you might not have a good time. So pick your fighters carefully!
How to Get Them:
There’s a dungeon around the northeastern coastline of the weeping peninsula which can be reached by using the spirit spring present near the castle Morne Rampart site of grace upon reaching their try to look out for the Erdtree burial watchdog and defeat it.
Pinpointing the Location:
- Upon reaching the Dungeon’s grace site go below the first two groups of stairs to reach the boss enterway.
- keep clicking down the central corridor but keep in check about the patrolling Imps.
- Take the right to go to the room but watch your steps out for the spiked ceiling traps.
- Further below you’ll find a basement full of water there lookout for a ladder present at the back of the right chamber.
- Do keep in mind to loot the corpse present neat the basement’s entrance to attain the Prattling Pate collectible.
- Climb the tall ladder and there you will find a level that unlocks the boss room.
A Greatsword wielding Erdtree burial watchdog with two imp minions. Try to take out the imp first as they keep making you lose your health while fighting the boss. Upon defeat, you will be provided with Demi-Human Ashes.
Do try to attain these ashes and also share with your friends and encourage them to do the same! and don’t forget to share the article if it aided you in your battle. In the meanwhile don’t forget to read out on installing and playing Easy Mode Mod in Elden Ring.