The famous role-playing game developed by Warhorse Studios, Kingdom Come Deliverance, will most probably be appearing on Nintendo Switch very soon. The news was confirmed by Nintendo’s official Japanese website, and the title is dated to be released on February 18th.
According to sources, the game will also be launched for physical release. It is a great development as many new upgrade and release of titles were mostly done online. مباراة اليورو 2024 The release of the title for offline mode is a great deal for Nintendo. مواقع لعب
As for the developers of the game, there has been no official announcement by them regarding the game’s release on Nintendo. Kingdom Come Deliverance was released back in February 2018 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. كبار الشخصيات vip While the game is far from being perfect, it is an engaging RPG featuring a great, historically-accurate setting and non-linear story.
- A living, medieval world that dynamically responds to your actions but exists without you
- Realistic & extensive medieval combat. As close as you ever wanted to get to the real thing
- Intriguing story based on historical events inspired by the real-world challenge
- Exceptional level of graphic detail with a dynamic AI system, day and night cycles, and changing weather patterns
- Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Blood and gore, intense violence, nudity, strong language, strong sexual content, use of alcohol