Pokemon Go continuous to provide its players with tons of event throughout the year to keep things interesting and players entertained. متجر فوتبول And now thanks to the ongoing event we have the legendary Pokemon Xerneas make its entry to the games rooster.
The Luminous Legends X is life now on Pokemon Go, and until May 17th the event will be full with raids hunting for Xerneas. This guide will show players how they can prepare for this event, and catch yourself one of them ultimate legendaries. تاريخ كريستيانو رونالدو
During the first half of this month, Xerneas will be making its Pokemon Go debut in 5-star raid battles. Players will also get the opportunity to capture a handful of newly introduced Fairy-type Pokemon. The Luminous Legends X will be one of the biggest Kalos drops since the Pokemon from the region were first introduced several months back.
These are the raids that will be a part of the Luminous Legends X event for the month-long:
- Remote Raid Passes: Players can continue to grab a new one of these at the start of every week from the shop for free. Players will want these to participate in Xerneas raids. This Pokemon will only be available for a limited time. الدوري السعودي النسائي
- Rainy Lure Modules: This is a new Lure Module coming to the game that will increase the spawn rate of Water, Bug, and Electric Pokemon. This item will also help trainers evolve their Sliggoo into a Goodra. Make sure to keep an eye on how to collect this item.
- Timed Research: The exact tasks haven’t been announced yet, but they provide the player with the chance to capture Swirlix and Spritzee. Complete these to collect enough candy to evolve them.
- Galatian Ponyta: This Pokemon is part of Field Research Tasks and has been incredibly hard to come by beforehand. Make sure to complete these to capture your own.
- Catch Fairy-type Pokemon: The game is hosting a global event tasking the player to capture Fairy-type Pokemon. The rewards are a x3 catch XP bonus, the introduction of Pancham, and the introduction of Shiny Galarian Ponyta early.
So for those players who are looking to defeat Xerneas then here’s some vital information for you:
Xerneas is a mono-Fairy type Pokemon, so it is weak against poison and steel-type moves. So, here are some of the best Pokemon to bring along for this battle.
- Mega Gengar: Lick and Sludge Bomb.
- Metagross: Bullet Punch and Meteor Mash.
- Mega Beedrill: Poison Jab and Sludge Bomb.
- Dialga: Metal Claw and Iron Head.
- Jirachi: Charge Beam and Doom Desire.
- Excadrill: Metal Claw and Iron Head.
So, get your team ready and hunt it while you still can and remember Legendary Pokemons have a fairly low catch rate so make sure to use a Golden or regular Razz Berry with every throw to increase your chances.